Ali Smith on Mindfulness
In this episode Live Happy Co-Founder and Editorial Director Deborah K. Heisz talks with Ali Smith, co-founder of the Holistic Life Foundation, on one of 10 practices for choosing joy: mindfulness.
Ali has more than 15 years of experience teaching yoga and mindfulness to diverse populations. Through his work at the Holistic Life Foundation, he has developed and piloted yoga and mindfulness programs with at-risk youth at drug treatment centers, juvenile detention centers, alternative high schools, mental crisis facilities and in many other underserved communities.
What you'll learn in this podcast:
- How to incorporate mindfulness in your life
- How to teach mindfulness to kids
- Why mindfulness is important
Links and resources mentioned in this episode:
- Download a free sketch note of this episode
- Learn more about the Holistic Life Foundation
- Thank you to our partner—AARP Life Reimagined!
Thanks for listening!
Thank you so much for joining us this week on Live Happy Now. If you enjoyed this episode, please share it using the social media buttons you see at the bottom of the post.
Also, please leave an honest review for the Live Happy Now on iTunes! Ratings and reviews are important in helping others find the podcast; we greatly appreciate it! They do matter in the rankings of the show, and we read each and every one of them.
Special thanks to Ali Smith for joining us this week.
- 3 Must-Have Mindfulness Apps
- Give Yourself a Mindfulness Makeover
- A Lesson in Knife Skills—and Mindfulness