The Best of Live Happy Now Season 1
In this episode we look back on past interviews from the Live Happy Now podcast with Live Happy CEO and Editorial Director Deborah Heisz. Did your favorite episode make the list?
What you'll learn in this podcast:
- How to unplug from work with Christine Carter
- The secret to a better night's sleep with Michael Breus, Ph.D.
- The importance of connection with Barbara Fredrickson
- How practicing gratitude impacts your hapiness with Sonja Lyubomirsky
- The act of mindfulness with Matt Tenney
- Happiness lessons that adults can learn from children with Dr. Edward Hallowell
- How to never be too busy again with Neil Pasricha
Thanks for listening!
Thank you so much for joining us this week on Live Happy Now. If you enjoyed this episode, please share it using the social media buttons you see at the bottom of the post.
Also, please leave an honest review for Live Happy Now on iTunes! Ratings and reviews are important in helping others find the podcast; we greatly appreciate it! They do matter in the rankings of the show, and we read each and every one of them.
Special thanks to all of our guests in season 1. The second season of Live Happy Now launches August 30, 2016.