Deepak Chopra and Rudolph Tanzi - Super Genes
Deepak Chopra is a pioneer of integrative medicine and the author of more than 80 books published in 43 languages. Many have been New York Times best-sellers in both the fiction and nonfiction categories.
Rudolph E. Tanzi is an internationally acclaimed expert on Alzheimer's disease and was included in TIME magazine's "TIME 100 Most Influential people in the World."
In this episode, Live Happy COO, Co-Founder and Editorial Director Deborah Heisz talks with Deepak and Rudolph on their latest book Super Genes: Unlock the Astonishing Power of Your DNA for Optimum Health and Well-Being.
What you'll learn in this podcast:
- A basic understanding of genetics
- The lifestyle choices you can make to enhance your personal well-being
- How to change your genetic activity
Links and resources mentioned in this episode:
- Download a free sketch note of this episode
- Watch a free introductory video about the book Super Genes
- Purchase a copy of Super Genes: Unlock the Astonishing Power of Your DNA for Optimum Health and Well-Being
- Visit DeepakChopra.com
- Thank you to our partner - AARP Life Reimagined!
Thanks for listening!
Thank you so much for joining us this week on Live Happy Now. If you enjoyed this episode, please share it using the social media buttons you see at the bottom of the post.
Also, please leave an honest review for the Live Happy Now Podcast on iTunes! Ratings and reviews are extremely helpful and helps others to find the podcast; we greatly appreciate it! They do matter in the rankings of the show, and we read each and every one of them.
Special thanks to Deepak Chopra and Rudolph Tanzi for joining us this week.