Discovering Your Hidden Potential with Barbara Oakley
Barbara Oakley is a Professor of Engineering at Oakland University in Rochester, Michigan and her work focuses on the complex relationship between neuroscience and social behavior.
Her newest book Mindshift: Break Through Obstacles to Learning and Discover Your Hidden Potential is available now and it reveals how we can overcome stereotypes and preconceived ideas about what is possible for us to learn and become.
What you'll learn in this podcast:
- Why the imposter syndrome is actually a good thing
- How to change your worst traits to your best traits
- Tips on developing a learning lifestyle
Links and resources mentioned in this episode:
- Read a free excerpt from the book Mindshift
- Visit BarbaraOakley.com
- Purchase Mindshift: Break Through Obstacles to Learning and Discover Your Hidden Potential