Dr. Drew Ramsey - Happier with Every Bite
Dr. Drew Ramsey, New York Times best-selling author of Fifty Shades of Kale and The Happiness Diet, is one of psychiatry’s leading proponents of using dietary change to help balance moods, sharpen brain function and improve mental health.
In this episode Live Happy Science Editor Paula Felps talks with Drew about the best foods for a healthy and growing brain as well as great tips for wholesome eating on a budget.
What you'll learn in this podcast:
- A fun rhyme to remember the five nutrients that promote brain health
- The top 8 foods to promote brain health
- Tips on how to make wholesome food with limited time and money
Links and resources mentioned in this episode:
- Download a free sketch note of this episode
- Pre-order Eat Complete: The 21 Nutrients That Fuel Brainpower, Boost Weight Loss, and Transform Your Health
- Purchase Fifty Shades of Kale: 50 Fresh and Satisfying Recipes That Are Bound to Please
- Follow Dr. Drew Ramsey on Facebook
- Thank you to our partner - AARP Life Reimagined!
Thanks for listening!
Thank you so much for joining us this week on Live Happy Now. If you enjoyed this episode, please share it using the social media buttons you see at the bottom of the post.
Also, please leave an honest review for the Live Happy Now Podcast on iTunes! Ratings and reviews are extremely helpful and helps others to find the podcast; we greatly appreciate it! They do matter in the rankings of the show, and we read each and every one of them.
Special thanks to Dr. Drew Ramsey for joining us this week.
- Chocolate—and 6 Other Foods to Boost Your Mind and Mood
- 7 Surprising Foods That Boost Digestive Health
- The Whole30 is a Whole New Take on Nutrition