Dr. Edward Hallowell - The Childhood Roots of Adult Happiness
In this episode of Live Happy Now we talk with child and adult psychiatrist and New York Times bestselling author Dr. Edward Hallowell on the steps parents can take to help their children become happier as adults.
Dr. Hallowell graduated from Harvard College and Tulane School of Medicine and was a faculty member at Harvard Medical School from 1983 to 2004. He has authored twenty books on various psychological topics including the power of the human connection, methods of forgiving others, dealing with worry, managing excessive busyness and the childhood roots of happiness.
What you'll learn in this podcast:
- The five steps in childhood that lead to happiness in adulthood
- The common mistake adults make with finding happiness
- Strategies for creating and sustaining lifelong joy
Thanks for listening!
Thank you so much for joining us this week on Live Happy Now. If you enjoyed this episode, please share it using the social media buttons you see at the bottom of the post.
Also, please leave an honest review for Live Happy Now on iTunes! Ratings and reviews are important in helping others find the podcast; we greatly appreciate it! They do matter in the rankings of the show, and we read each and every one of them.
Special thanks to Dr. Edward Hallowell for joining us this week.
- World Happiness Report Looks at Improving Happiness in Children
- Parents: The First Role Models
- 8 Ways to Raise Happy Kids