How to Make Better Resolutions with Jan Stanley
Jan Stanley is an executive coach, consultant, speaker and facilitator who helps individuals and organizations thrive. Jan is well versed in the practical side of change, and is adept at finding just the right tool, system or method to enhance performance or to find joy and meaning in all that we do. She is a graduate of the University of Pennsylvania’s Master of Applied Positive Psychology program, where she is seen as an expert on using ceremony and ritual to enhance daily well-being.
What you'll learn in this podcast:
- How goals contribute to a fulfilling life
- Why goals and resolutions fail and what to do to increase rates of success
- How to commit to your goals once you've established them
- Download a free sketch note of this episode
- Download a free ebook Fresh Start: The Science and Practice of Designing Your Days