Kenneth Pargament on Spirituality
In this episode Live Happy Co-Founder and Editorial Director Deborah K. Heisz talks with Kenneth Pargament, Ph.D., about one of 10 practices for choosing joy: resilience.
Kenneth has a Ph.D. in clinical psychology and is professor emeritus of psychology at Bowling Green State University. He is also author of The Psychology of Religion and Coping and Spiritually Integrated Psychotherapy: Understanding and Addressing the Sacred.
What you'll learn in this podcast:
- People are spiritual, psychological, social and physical beings
- Spirituality adds a distinctive dimension to our lives
- Efforts to improve our health and well-being are incomplete when they overlook the spiritual dimension
Links and resources mentioned in this episode:
- Download a free sketch note of this episode
- Purchase a copy of Spiritually Integrated Psychotherapy: Understanding and Addressing the Sacred
- Thank you to our partner—AARP Life Reimagined!
Thanks for listening!
Thank you so much for joining us this week on Live Happy Now. If you enjoyed this episode, please share it using the social media buttons you see at the bottom of the post.
Also, please leave an honest review for Live Happy Now on iTunes! Ratings and reviews are important in helping others find the podcast; we greatly appreciate it! They do matter in the rankings of the show, and we read each and every one of them.
Special thanks to Kenneth Pargament for joining us this week.