Margaret Greenberg - Profit from the Positive
Margaret H. Greenberg is a certified executive coach, international speaker, “Positive Work” columnist for Live Happy magazine, and the coauthor of the business book Profit from the Positive: Proven Leadership Strategies to Boost Productivity and Transform Your Business. Margaret is a pioneer in the field of positive psychology, having graduated from the University of Pennsylvania’s very first Master of Applied Positive Psychology program.
In this episode, Margaret and Live Happy Co-Founder, COO and Editorial Director Deborah Heisz talk about the emerging field of positive psychology, explore numerous tools to help you profit from the positive and offer advice to help you find your authentic happiness.
What you'll learn in this podcast:
- Why positive psychology is not the same as positive thinking
- How to apply at least one tool to profit from the positive
- How to learn more about positive psychology to transform your life and business
Links and resources mentioned in this episode:
- Download a free sample chapter from Profit from the Positive
- Purchase a copy of Profit from the Positive: Proven Leadership Strategies to Boost Productivity and Transform Your Business
- Learn more about the Profit from the Positive Certificate Program
- Thank you to our partner - AARP Life Reimagined!
Thanks for listening!
Thank you so much for joining us this week on Live Happy Now. If you enjoyed this episode, please share it using the social media buttons you see at the bottom of the post.
Also, please leave an honest review for the Live Happy Now Podcast on iTunes! Ratings and reviews are extremely helpful and helps others to find the podcast; we greatly appreciate it! They do matter in the rankings of the show, and we read each and every one of them.
Special thanks to Margaret Greenberg for joining us this week.
- What is Positive Psychology? What is it NOT?
- A Positive Approach to Problems
- The Achoo! Effect: 3 Reasons Others Benefit from Your Good Mood