Michelle McQuaid - Put Your Strengths to Work
This week Michelle McQuaid, best-selling author, workplace well-being teacher and playful change activator, joins Live Happy Now. Michelle holds a Masters in Applied Positive Psychology from the University of Pennsylvania, where she studied alongside the field's founder Professor Martin Seligman, and is currently completing her Ph.D. in Appreciative Inquiry.
In this episode, Live Happy COO, Co-Founder and Editorial Director Deborah Heisz talks with Michelle about how to discover your strengths at work and how to use these strengths to bring you a more enjoyable and engaging workplace.
In this episode, you'll learn:
- How to discover your strengths
- Quick surveys you can take to discover your strengths
- Advice on how to use your strengths at work
- A simple habit that can make your job more engaging and enjoyable
Links and resources mentioned in this episode:
- Take the free VIA Institute Strengths Survey to find out your character strengths
- Discover your strengths with the Gallup Strengths Finder
- Thank you to our partner - AARP Life Reimagined!
Thanks for listening!
Thanks so much for joining us this week on Live Happy Now. If you enjoyed this episode, please share it using the social media buttons you see at the bottom of the post.
Also, please leave an honest review for the Live Happy Now Podcast on iTunes. Ratings and reviews are extremely helpful and helps others to find the podcast, we greatly appreciate it! They do matter in the rankings of the show, and we read each and every one of them.
Special thanks to Michelle McQuaid for joining us this week.