Richard Sears - Mental and Physical Mindfulness
Richard Sears, Ph.D., is a board-certified clinical psychologist, the Director of the Center for Clinical Mindfulness & Meditation and is a clinical and research faculty member of the University of Cincinnati’s Center for Integrative Health and Wellness.
Richard shares the definition of mindfulness, activities you can do with your kids to teach them mindfulness and how to unplug from the technological world in this episode of Live Happy Now.
In this episode, you'll learn:
- How you can work out your brain to become more mindful
- The problem with technology and mindfulness
- How to let yourself just be
- 3 things parents can do to help teach their kids mindfulness
Links and resources mentioned in this episode:
- Download Richard's free article Coming Back to This Moment: A Taste of Mindfulness
- Thank you to our partner - AARP Life Reimagined!
Thanks for listening!
Thank you so much for joining us this week on Live Happy Now. If you enjoyed this episode, please share it using the social media buttons you see at the bottom of the post.
Also, please leave an honest review for the Live Happy Now Podcast on iTunes! Ratings and reviews are extremely helpful and helps others to find the podcast, we greatly appreciate it! They do matter in the rankings of the show, and we read each and every one of them.
Special thanks to Richard Sears, Ph.D., for joining us this week.