Shawn Achor - The Happiness Advantage
Shawn Achor is a New York Times best-selling author of Before Happiness and The Happiness Advantage. He is the winner of more than a dozen distinguished teaching awards at Harvard University, where he delivered lectures on positive psychology in the school's most popular class. Shawn has become one of the world’s leading experts on the connection between happiness and success.
In this episode, Shawn talks with Live Happy COO, Co-Founder and Editorial Director Deborah Heisz about how happiness fuels success and how you can capitalize on the Happiness Advantage as well as his two-part O-Course Experience on Oprah.com.
In this episode, you'll learn:
- How happiness fuels success
- How our brains function when we are more positive
- How we can reprogram our brains to become more positive
- Gain a competitive edge at work
- Seven practical, actionable principles on how to capitalize on the Happiness Advantage
Links and resources mentioned in this episode:
Thanks for listening!
Thank you so much for joining us this week on Live Happy Now. If you enjoyed this episode, please share it using the social media buttons you see at the bottom of the post.
Also, please leave an honest review for the Live Happy Now Podcast on iTunes! Ratings and reviews are extremely helpful and helps others to find the podcast, we greatly appreciate it! They do matter in the rankings of the show, and we read each and every one of them.
Special thanks to Shawn Achor for joining us this week.
- The Happy Secret to Better Work
- 3 Ways to Spread Happiness and Success
- Achieving Happiness Despite Everyday Challenges