Tory Johnson: The Mental Shift
This week, on Live Happy Now, we have Tory Johnson, seen every Thursday on ABC's Good Morning America where she presents the popular Deals & Steals segment.
Her last book, The Shift, was a #1 New York Times bestseller, and now she has a brand new book Shift for Good: Simple Changes for Lasting Joy Inside and Out. Tory joins Live Happy COO, Co-Founder and Editorial Director Deborah Heisz to discuss more about her happiness journey.
In this episode, you'll learn:
- How to make a change that lasts
- 5 steps to reach your goals in life
- Finding your inner joy and inner happiness
Links and resources mentioned in this episode:
- Purchase Shift for Good: Simple Changes for Lasting Joy Inside and Out
- Take a sneak peek into Shift for Good with this FREE chapter
- Sign up for updates about Live Happy: Ten Practices for Choosing Joy
- Thank you to our partner - AARP Life Reimagined!
Thanks for listening!
Thanks so much for joining us this week on Live Happy Now. If you enjoyed this episode, please share it using the social media buttons you see at the bottom of the post.
Also, please leave an honest review for The Live Happy Now Podcast on iTunes! Ratings and reviews are extremely helpful and helps others to find the podcast, we greatly appreciate it! They do matter in the rankings of the show, and we read each and every one of them.
Special thanks to Tory Johnson for joining us this week. Until next time!