When Happiness Has a Bad Day PLUS a preview of the October 2015 issue
This week, on Live Happy Now, we have Paula Felps, the science editor for Live Happy magazine!
Recently, she has looked into current research about the “backlash” on positive psychology. We’re going to delve into how the pursuit of happiness is stressing us out, what the experts say about that – and how to take some of the pressure off yourself. Live Happy Co-Founder, COO and Editorial Director also gives a preview of the October issue of Live Happy magazine on newsstands now.
In this episode, you'll learn:
- Four things that you can do to handle bad days
- How happiness is stressing us out
- A glimpse into the October issue of Live Happy magazine
Links and resources mentioned in this episode:
- Download Live Happy magazine: Digital Edition at the Apple App Store or Google Play
- Look inside the October issue
- Download the free episode sketch note here
- Thank you to our partner - AARP Life Reimagined!
Thanks for listening!
Thanks so much for joining us this week on Live Happy Now. If you enjoyed this episode, please share it using the social media buttons you see at the bottom of the post.
Also, please leave an honest review for the Live Happy Now Podcast on iTunes! Ratings and reviews are extremely helpful and helps others to find the podcast, we greatly appreciate it! They do matter in the rankings of the show, and we read each and every one of them.
Special thanks to Paula Felps for joining us this week.
- Are You Trying Too Hard to Be Happy?
- The Truth Behind 3 Happiness Myths
- 5 Essential Tips for Getting a Great Nap