1. Choreograph a new happy dance!
2. Thank someone you encounter often for what they add to your life.
3. Treat yourself to a massage, a long run or a favorite meal.
4. Create a happiness board for your long-term dreams and goals.
5.Spend time with friends
and let them know you
6. Brighten a co-worker’s day with a word or a note of praise.
7. Be generous! Bring breakfast to work or start a cleanup campaign in your community.
8. Broaden your mind with lifelong learning.
9. Put down the phone
and go for a walk.
10. Try something new that challenges you, like an adventure Meetup.
11. Start a game of dominoes or cards with friends and family.
12. Volunteer for a cause you believe in.
13. Host a happiness dinner or give a home-cooked meal to someone.
14. Spend time outside and do something positive for the environment.
15. Pick up trash in your community.
16. Give the person you’re with your full attention.
17. Rock out to your favorite playlist.
18. Get out of your comfort zone and let your curiosity run wild.
19. Make someone laugh.
20. Celebrate the International Day of Happiness on March 20!
21. Give yourself the power to forgive.
22. Call a family member just to catch up.
23. Spend quality time with a pet.
24. Invest in your community—shop local.
25. Tell someone, “I love you.”
26. Tag your happiness heroes on social media and describe why you admire them.
27. Show affection with a warm hug.
28. Paint your positivity on a rock and leave it for others to find.
29. Life is short; be kind.
30. Let someone go in front of you in line.
31. Write a hope letter about what you wish to achieve in the next year.
32. Pass along magazines you’re finished reading.
33. Leave a generous tip for excellent service.