The Best of Live Happy Now 2015
In this episode we look back on past interviews from the Live Happy Now podcast with Live Happy COO, Co-Founder and Editorial Director Deborah Heisz. Did your favorite episode make the list?
What you'll learn in this podcast:
- The definition of happiness and importance of social connections with Shawn Achor
- How to deal with negativity and negative people with Michelle Gielan
- 3 ways to stay fully charged with Tom Rath
- The importance of gratitude with Louis Alloro
- Resilience and the never quit mentality with Rhonda Cornum
- Hope and its effect in schools as well as in the workplace with Shane Lopez
- Goal setting with Caroline Miller
- An exercise on meditation and mindfulness with Deepak Chopra
- How a healthy diet can improve your brain with Dr. Drew Ramsey
Thanks for listening!
Thank you so much for joining us this week on Live Happy Now. If you enjoyed this episode, please share it using the social media buttons you see at the bottom of the post.
Also, please leave an honest review for the Live Happy Now Podcast on iTunes! Ratings and reviews are extremely helpful and helps others to find the podcast; we greatly appreciate it! They do matter in the rankings of the show, and we read each and every one of them.
Special thanks to all of our guests in 2015. We look forward to a great new year ahead!