Birju Pandya on Giving Back
In this episode Live Happy co-founder and Editorial Director Deborah Heisz talks with Birju Pandya, a senior advisor for RSF Social Financial, on one of 10 practices for choosing joy: giving back.
Birju is also involved with ServiceSpace, an organization run entirely by volunteers that leverages technology to encourage everyday people around the world to do small acts of service. Some of the projects by ServiceSpace include a daily positive news service, an acts-of-kindness portal and a gift-economy restaurant.
What you'll learn in this podcast:
- The importance of giving back and how it affects your happiness
- How to train your brain to become happier
- How a gift culture invites a reciprocation of kindness
Links and resources mentioned in this episode:
- Download a free sketch note of this episode
- Learn more about ServiceSpace
- Thank you to our partner—AARP Life Reimagined!
Thanks for listening!
Thank you so much for joining us this week on Live Happy Now. If you enjoyed this episode, please share it using the social media buttons you see at the bottom of the post.
Also, please leave an honest review for the Live Happy Now podcast on iTunes! Ratings and reviews are important in helping others find the podcast; we greatly appreciate it! They do matter in the rankings of the show, and we read each and every one of them.
Special thanks to Birju Pandya for joining us this week.