Dr. Drew Ramsey on Health
In this episode, Live Happy Co-Founder and Editorial Director Deborah K. Heisz talks with Dr. Drew Ramsey about one of 10 practices for choosing joy: health.
Dr. Drew is The New York Times best-selling author of Fifty Shades of Kale and The Happiness Diet. He is one of psychiatry’s leading proponents of using dietary change to help balance moods, sharpen brain function and improve mental health.
What you'll learn in this podcast:
- The importance of getting key nutrients like B12 and zinc from food
- The concept of how to "eat complete"
- What foods to add to your diet that are beneficial to your overall health
Links and resources mentioned in this episode:
- Download a free sketch note of this episode
- Learn more about Dr. Drew Ramsey
- Thank you to our partner—AARP Life Reimagined!
Thanks for listening!
Thank you so much for joining us this week on Live Happy Now. If you enjoyed this episode, please share it using the social media buttons you see at the bottom of the post.
Also, please leave an honest review for Live Happy Now on iTunes! Ratings and reviews are important in helping others find the podcast; we greatly appreciate it! They do matter in the rankings of the show, and we read each and every one of them.
Special thanks to Dr. Drew Ramsey for joining us this week.