We know that the bonds we have with our pets are special, but this week’s guest may have you thinking about that connection at a deeper level. Jen Golbeck is the creator of social media’s popular The Golden Ratio channel, which shares photos and videos of her rescued golden retrievers. In this episode, she talks with host Brittany Derrenbacher about her new book, The Purest Bond: Understanding the Human-Canine Connection, which provides the science behind those incredible bonds and offers new insight into how we can use that information to improve our relationships with our own animals.
In this episode, you’ll learn:
- Why our bond with our pets is so powerful — and so important.
- How pets help make us happier and healthier.
- What Jen learned from working with special needs and senior dogs.
Links and Resources
- Instagram: @thegoldenratio4 & @jenrunswithdogs
- Twitter: @thegoldenratio4, @jenrunswithdogs, @lunabells_moonbows
- Facebook: @thegoldenratio4 & @lunabellsmoonbows
- TikTok: @thegoldenratio4
- YouTube: @goldenratio4
- Visit her website: jengolbeck.com
Follow along with this episode’s transcript by clicking here.