November is Adopt a Senior Pet month, and that makes it the perfect time to talk to Dr. Julie Buzby, an integrative veterinarian with a special place in her heart for senior pets. She’s here to talk with host Brittany Derrenbacher about some of the misconceptions we often have about senior dogs and why in many cases a senior pet may be the best option for adoption. So listen in as she and Brittany talk about what senior pets can do for us—and what we should be doing for them.
In this episode, you’ll learn:
- What age dogs are considered seniors.
- Tips for caring for a senior pet.
- Benefits of senior pets for senior citizens.
Links and Resources
Follow Dr. Buzby on social media:
- Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/toegrips/
- Instagram: https://www.instagram.com/dr_buzbys_toegrips/
- TikTok: https://www.tiktok.com/@drbuzbys
- LinkedIn: https://www.linkedin.com/company/drbuzbys
- Learn about Toe Grips for Dogs.
- Visit her website: http://www.toegrips.com/
Follow Brittany on social media:
Follow along with this episode’s transcript by clicking here.