Andrea Petersen is a science and health reporter who hasn’t just studied anxiety from a reporter’s standpoint; she has lived with it. Her new book, On Edge: A Journey Through Anxiety gives an honest and heartfelt account of living with anxiety and how she learned to come to terms with it. Andrea looks at how anxiety affected her, how she overcame it, and shows us some of the groundbreaking research that’s being done on anxiety.
What you'll learn in this episode:
- Why not all anxiety is bad
- What practices can help you overcome anxiety
- How living in the moment can change your relationship with anxiety
Links and resources mentioned in this episode:
- Learn more about Andrea on her website.
- Purchase her book On Edge: A Journey Through Anxiety on Amazon.
- Follow Andrea on her Twitter.