John Miller has built a career out of training the dogs that others have given up on. From shelters and rescue groups to working with families, John has saved many dogs from being destroyed through his unique approach that uses practices that turn out to be good for humans, too. Whether you have a troubled pet or just want to be a better leader for the dog in your home, John provides insight into how we all can have a happier relationship with our four-legged friends.
What you'll learn in this episode:
- The one thing most dog owners do wrong when they leave the house
- How to make the most out of coming home to your dog — even after a bad day
- What we can learn from our dogs about being in the moment
Links and resources mentioned in this episode:
- John is offering 10% off all private sessions for podcast listeners!
- Check out John's website, Texas K9 Rehab, to learn more about his business.
- Follow John on Facebook.