Dan Buettner is a National Geographic Fellow and the founder of Blue Zones, an organization that helps Americans live longer, healthier lives. His groundbreaking work on longevity led to his 2005 National Geographic cover story "Secrets of Living Longer" and three national best-sellers, The Blue Zones, Thrive, and The Blue Zones Solution. His forthcoming book, The Blue Zones of Happiness, will be published by National Geographic in October 2017.
What you'll learn in this episode:
- The things extraordinary, content people have in common.
- Ways to recognize our lives to promote happiness.
- The newest research in the evolving field of happiness.
Links and resources mentioned in this episode:
- Follow Dan Buettner on his twitter.
- Read our interview with Dan about his book The Blue Zones of Happiness here.
- Purchase his book The Blue Zones of Happiness on amazon.