Dr. Caren Baruch-Feldman is a clinical psychologist and a certified school psychologist. She maintains a private practice in Scarsdale and works as a school psychologist in the Harrison schools in Westchester, New York. Providing in-services, interactive workshops, and now writing her first book, titled, The Grit Guide for Teens are the highlight of Dr. Baruch-Feldman’s professional life.
Molly Dahl is author of Youth Positive, Exploring the Unique Genius of Every 21st Century Adolescent and The YOUTH Positive Teacher’s Guide. She conducts teacher trainings and workshops, and presents YOUTH Positive and Positive Education at conferences around the country. She holds a Certificate in Positive Psychology from The Wholebeing Institute.
What you'll learn in this episode:
- How we can help teens be the best version of themselves.
- What mindset, behavior, and culture supports grit.
- What YOUTH Positive is.
- Why happiness is a worthy goal.
Links and resources mentioned in this episode:
- Follow Caren on Facebook and Twitter
- Purchase a copy of The Grit Guide for Teens
- Follow Molly on Facebook and Twitter
- Check out YOUTH Positive resources here.