In this episode, Live Happy’s own Chris Libby, Donna Stokes and Paula Felps give you a preview of what to expect in the latest issue of Live Happy magazine. Then we talk with developer Jeremy Fischbach, who combined his background in psychology with his personal experiences to create an app that pairs users with a compassionate listener. Despite our increasingly connected world, sometimes it’s hard to find someone you can really talk to. Research shows that loneliness is a growing—and dangerous—problem, but now there’s an app for that!
What you'll learn in this episode:
- What to look forward to in the next issue of Live Happy magazine
- How connecting online sometimes leaves us feeling less connected
- What it means to be a "compassionate listener"
Links and resources mentioned in this episode:
- Download Happy the App here.
- Follow Happy the App on Facebook, Instagram and Twitter.
- Read more becoming a better person for yourself and the world around you on their blog.