Stephen Cope is a Senior Scholar-in-Residence and a Kripalu Ambassador. He is a Western-trained psychotherapist who writes and teaches about the relationship between Western psychological paradigms and the Eastern contemplative traditions. In its 25th anniversary edition, Yoga Journal named him one of the most important innovators in the developing field of American yoga.
What you'll learn in this episode:
- A heightened awareness of the power of friends.
- An understanding of the profound meaning of interdependence, or "dependent arising."
- How many soul friends a person can have over the course of their life.
Links and resources mentioned in this episode:
- Learn more about Stephen Cope here.
- Purchase his book Soul Friends: The Transforming Power of Deep Human Connection on Amazon.