Heather Shumaker - Raising Confident and Creative Kids
Heather Shumaker is a national speaker on parenting and early childhood topics and is the author of two renegade parenting books: It’s OK Not to Share...and Other Renegade Rules for Raising Competent and Compassionate Kids and It’s OK to Go Up the Slide. An advocate for free, unstructured play in homes and schools, she lives in northern Michigan with her family.
What you'll learn in this podcast:
- How to keep your kids safer by giving them healthy risks.
- Recognizing common school practices that clash with child development.
- How you can be an advocate for your child.
Thanks for listening!
Thank you so much for joining us this week on Live Happy Now. If you enjoyed this episode, please share it using the social media buttons you see at the bottom of the post.
Also, please leave an honest review for Live Happy Now on iTunes! Ratings and reviews are important in helping others find the podcast; we greatly appreciate it! They do matter in the rankings of the show, and we read each and every one of them.
Special thanks to Heather for joining us this week.
- Parents: The First Role Models
- Are You Making This Common Parenting Mistake?
- 8 Ways to Raise Happy Kids