Psychiatrist, author and farmer Drew Ramsey, M.D., is one of psychiatry’s leading voices when it comes to using nutrition as a form of mental health interventions. An assistant professor of psychiatry at Columbia University College of Physicians and Surgeons and chair of the American Psychiatric Association Council on Communications, Drew also is founder of the Brain Food Clinic in New York City, which offers treatment for depression, anxiety and emotional wellness concerns by relying upon the latest in brain science, nutrition and mental health research.
What you'll learn in this episode:
- How to eat for brain health
- Why brain health is so important to our overall well-being
- Steps you can take today to nourish your brain
Links and resources mentioned in this episode:
- Learn more about his new online course, Eat to Beat Depression, an e-course to help you harness the power of food to boost mood. Register and get 15% off with discount code LIVEHAPPY.
- Follow Drew on Facebook, Twitter and Instagram.