Singer BJ Thomas has enjoyed nearly half a century in the music business, selling more than 70 million records and winning multiple Dove and Grammy awards. When Hurricane Harvey devastated his hometown of Houston, he knew he wanted to help, and that his music was the best way to do that. Here’s how he turned a song into a cause, and what it means to him to be able to give back.
What you'll learn in this episode:
- Why recording the song "We Are Houston" was so important to him
- How he finds positivity in his everyday life
- What role a strong marriage has played in his success
Links and resources mentioned in this episode:
- Learn more BJ Thomas on his website.
- Learn more about his "We Are Houston" song and campaign.
- Follow him on his Twitter and Facebook.