Senior editor of New York magazine and health journalist Melissa Dahl has released her first book, Cringeworthy: A Theory of Awkwardness, about the science behind those less than comfortable moments in our lives. Melissa joins the podcast to discuss why we have awkwardness and how embracing the cringeworthy moments in life can help us grow into emotionally stronger people.
What you'll learn in this episode:
- Why embracing awkward moments will make you stronger.
- Do we ever outgrow our awkward teenage selves?
- What others are really thinking about us.
Links and resources mentioned in this episode:
- Purchase her book Cringeworthy: A Theory of Awkwardness.
- Follow Melissa on Twitter.