Jenny Santi - The Giving Way to Happiness
Jenny Santi is a trusted philanthropy advisor to some of the world's most generous givers and celebrity activists. By the age of 28, she was head of philanthropy services for UBS, one of the world's largest firms in wealth management. Jenny is also the author of the recently released book The Giving Way to Happiness: Stories & Science Behind the Life-Changing Power of Giving.
In this episode Jenny shares the science behind giving, how it makes you feel good and ways to overcome compassion fatigue.
What you'll learn in this podcast:
- How giving to others affects your personal happiness
- The most valuable gift you can give
- How to elevate your job to become your calling
Links and resources mentioned in this episode:
- Download a free sketch note of this episode
- Purchase a copy of The Giving Way to Happiness: Stories & Science Behind the Life-Changing Power of Giving
- Follow Jenny on Facebook and Twitter
- Thank you to our partner - AARP Life Reimagined!
Thanks for listening!
Thank you so much for joining us this week on Live Happy Now. If you enjoyed this episode, please share it using the social media buttons you see at the bottom of the post.
Also, please leave an honest review for the Live Happy Now Podcast on iTunes! Ratings and reviews are extremely helpful and helps others to find the podcast; we greatly appreciate it! They do matter in the rankings of the show, and we read each and every one of them.
Special thanks to Jenny Santi for joining us this week.