The October issue is out, and it's our best yet.
In this issue:
- An in-depth interview with international icon Olivia Newton-John, who is still glowing and gorgeous at 65. Olivia recounts a life of singing, acting and giving back, with her foundation to fight cancer in Melbourne. She finds that happiness comes from inside, as well as from her close family and happy marriage. (Not to mention her dog, Raven.)
- We bring you 24 pages that cover every aspect of Creativity, from its relationship to wellbeing, to how artists, chefs and entrepreneurs can harness its power.
- Winning isn't everything: How does it feel to be a fan of the Chicago Cubs? Turns out, it feels pretty darn good. We can learn a lot about happiness from fans who stick by their team in good times and bad—even if it's mostly the latter.
- In "Breaking the Myths of Happiness," positive psychology expert Sonja Lyubomirsky flips common assumptions abour what makes us happy on their head.
- "Profiles in Happiness" shows us examples of people who have created heir own happiness, instead of waiting for it to come to them.
- Musician and muse, Tori Amos talks dishes on her latest album, and what makes her feel inspired.
- And much more.
Find Live Happy at selected Barnes & Noble Booksellers, Whole Foods, Stop & Shop, Food City, Shaw's, Hudson News, Target and other locations—or purchase a subscription and have it sent directly to your home.