The latest issue featuring Kristin Chenoweth is our most beautiful yet.
This month, we give you none other than Broadway powerhouse/adorable holiday sprite Kristin Chenoweth! Check out our in-depth feature stocked with stunning photographs—we’ve captured Kristin at her best. She explains how a little girl with a big voice from Oklahoma was able to power her way to happiness and success in the toughest business around.
Also in this issue, as we get closer to the holidays, we focus on themes of Gratitude and Giving.
- Actress Danielle Fishel shares her happiness journey.
- Our ‘Sage’ this month is comedy impresario Caroline Hirsch, of Caroline’s on Broadway.
- Gretchen Rubin explains how planning ahead can increase the peace over the holidays.
- Get inspired with gift ideas that are sure to make your loved ones happy.
- Yoga expert Chrissy Carter shows us how to stay mindful over the holidays.
- Read about a former corporate lawyer who followed her heart and created a business making and selling artisanal lollipops!
- Learn the ground-breaking science behind gratitude.
Plus all the regular features you’ve come to expect, including stunning color photos and illustrations throughout the issue.
Find Live Happy at selected Barnes & Noble Booksellers, Whole Foods, Stop & Shop, Food City, Shaw’s, Hudson News, Target and other locations—or purchase a print subscription, and get the digital edition for free!