Every one of us has a dreamer inside, but as we grow up, we often forget to listen to them. On this inaugural episode of On a Positive Note, host Paula Felps sits down with songwriter and recording artist Sylvia, who’s best known for her mega hit “Nobody.” Now, Sylvia has released the concept album Nature Child – A Dreamer’s Journey, which is earning rave reviews and has put her back on the Billboard music charts. Listen to find out how this album was 30 years in the making and why it’s time to awaken the dreamer in all of us.
In this episode, you’ll learn:
- How her early concert audiences inspired this album.
- Why the pandemic became the perfect time to explore these songs.
- Why it’s so important to rediscover our inner dreamer.
Links and Resources
- Website: https://sylviamusic.com/
- Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/sylviacountrymusic
- Instagram: @syhutton
- Twitter: @syhutton
- YouTube: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UClAFx4xY02nDrG7jDQkvm_A
- Spotify: https://open.spotify.com/album/4o1FNWnEJVQFtgdTPf7BJq
Follow along with this episode’s transcript by clicking here.