Death is inevitable, but as with many things in life, music can change how people experience the journey. That’s the idea behind Threshold Choirs — an international movement in which a trio sings healing and comforting songs for people who are nearing the end of life. In this episode, Jan Stanley, a long-time Threshold Choir member, explains how sharing songs at this uncertain time not only brings comfort to the dying and their family members, but can be transformational for the singers as well.
In this episode, you’ll learn:
- What a Threshold Choir is and how they began.
- How music provides such comfort to those who are ill and dying.
- How being part of a Threshold Choir can impact members.
Links and Resources
- Website: https://thresholdchoir.org/
- LinkedIn: https://www.linkedin.com/in/jan-stanley-28a40420/
Follow along with this episode’s transcript by clicking here.