We are now back in school, and this week’s guest is going to be everyone’s favorite science teacher! In this episode, host Paula Felps talks with Marsha Goodman, a cognitive neuroscientist turned popular children’s singer, songwriter and recording artist who performs under the name Marsha and the Positrons. As the name implies, her music is imbued with positivity and teaches listeners about things like kindness, friendship, and taking care of the planet and the people who live on it. She also throws some science in there and makes learning as fun and easy as listening to a song.
In this episode, you’ll learn:
- How she went from being a cognitive neuroscientist to becoming a popular children’s artist.
- Why she wanted to use her music to spread positive social messages.
- What to expect from her new album, “Energetic.”
Links and Resources
- Instagram: @marshaandthepositrons
- Facebook: Marsha and the Positrons
- Watch music videos, interviews and live performances on their YouTube channel.
- Discover the Marsha and the Positrons Spotify playlist here.
- Check out merch including t-shirts and music here.
Win Free Music!! Enter to win our back-to-school prize pack that includes all three Marsha and the Positrons CDs, signed and personalized by Marsha herself, plus some other Marsha and the Positrons swag and a few gifts from Live Happy. Enter on our Instagram page, @mylivehappy
Follow along with this episode’s transcript by clicking here.