The sounds of the season are all around us, but have you thought about why holiday music makes us happy? This week, Paula Felps sits down with Studio Resonate’s Sonic Strategy Director Steve Keller to find out how holiday music is tied to nostalgia and what happens in our brains when we listen to it.
In this episode, you’ll learn:
- Why even melancholy holiday music can make us feel happier.
- What role dopamine plays in the memories involving music.
- How to use holiday music to boost your mood throughout this busy season.
Links and Resources
- Twitter: @audioalchemist
- LinkedIn: @stevekeller1
- Website: www.studioresonate.com
- And be sure to check out the Happy Holiday Playlist by Live Happy on Spotify!