Bruce Cameron began his writing career as a humor columnist for the Denver Rocky Mountain News. Sadly, the Rocky went out of business, but he says that was not his fault. He is a Benchley award winner for humor and was the 2011 NSNC Newspaper Columnist of the Year. His novel A Dog’s Purpose spent 52 weeks on the NY Times best-seller list and DreamWorks has developed it into a film currently playing at theaters across the country.
What you’ll learn in this podcast:
- The amazing story of how A Dog’s Purpose became such a huge hit
- The true message of the book and of our dogs
- What prompted the writing of A Dog’s Purpose
Links and resources mentioned in this episode:
- Purchase a copy of A Dog’s Purpose and visit the website
- Learn more about bringing A Dog’s Purpose and A Dog’s Journey to your school