World-renowned developmental psychologist Thomas Lickona, Ph.D., joins the Live Happy Now podcast to discuss his latest book, How to Raise Kind Kids: And Get Respect, Gratitude, and a Happier Family in the Bargain.
Wouldn’t it be great if kids came with a handbook? Well they don’t, so How to Raise Kind Kids may be the next best thing. Join us for this episode of Live Happy Now as we talk to Thomas and tackle issues such as reducing screen time, developing positive attitudes and what to do in challenging situations.
What you’ll learn in this episode:
- How to create a positive family culture.
- How to help your kids navigate strong emotions like anger, jealousy and fear.
- Common mistakes parents make—and how to avoid them.
Links and resources mentioned in this episode:
- Purchase his book How to Raise Kind Kids.
- Follow Dr. Thomas Lickona on Twitter.
- Learn how he is promoting the development of performance character and moral character—excellence and ethics—in schools, families, and communities through The Center for the 4th and 5th Rs (Respect and Responsibility).