Courtney Carver is one of the world’s top bloggers on the topic of minimalism and author of the new book, Soulful Simplicity. Courtney’s simple experiment to live with less stuff grew into a complete overhaul of her mind, body and spirit. She found that clearing her physical space improved her psychological space, too—and has learned firsthand how ridding ourselves of excess can actually lead to enjoying more of what life has to offer.
What you’ll learn in this episode:
- The value of learning to live with less
- What we can learn about ourselves as we begin clearing clutter
- How living more simply can improve your relationships
Links and resources mentioned in this episode:
- Learn more about Courtney on her website.
- Purchase her book Soulful Simplicity.
- Follow her on Twitter, Facebook and Instagram.