Giacomo Bono, Ph.D., is Associate Editor for The Journal of Positive Psychology, and director of the Youth Gratitude Project. The aims of the Youth Gratitude Project are to create youth measures of gratitude and to develop and test a gratitude curriculum targeting pre-K and grades 4 through 12 throughout the United States with the broad goal of providing schools with resources to support students’ well-being, socio-emotional skills and character.
What you’ll learn in this podcast:
- The science behind developing gratitude
- The effects of gratitude on mental health
- Strategies for motivating and better relating to children and teens
Links and resources mentioned in this episode:
- Download a free chapter from Making Grateful Kids: The Science of Building Character
- To learn more about bringing The Youth Gratitude Project to your school contact Yvonne Huffaker