Amy Blankson has become one of the world’s leading experts on the connection between positive psychology and technology and is the only person to be named a Point of Light by two presidents (President George H. W. Bush and President Bill Clinton) for creating a movement to activate positive culture change. Her new book The Future of Happiness looks at technology’s role in our happiness.
What you'll learn in this podcast:
- Why technology is so influential to our happiness
- The three burning questions of the digital era
- Strategies for balancing productivity with well-being
Links and resources mentioned in this episode:
- Learn more about Amy at AmyBlankson.com
- Purchase The Future of Happiness: 5 Modern Strategies for Balancing Productivity and Well-Being