Thomas Moore is the New York Times bestselling author of Care of the Soul, as well as many other books on deepening soul and cultivating a mature spiritual life, three of which have received the Books for a Better Life Award. At turns he has been a monk, a musician, a university professor, and a psychotherapist. Today he lectures widely on creating a more soulful world and spirituality.
What you'll learn in this episode:
- How to keep your youth in a deep way
- How spirituality can mature and become more important over time
- How to value your life by leaving a conscious legacy for your family and your society
Links and resources mentioned in this episode:
- Learn more about Thomas on his website.
- Purchase his book Agless Soul: The Lifelong Journey Toward Meaning and Joy.
- Follow him on his Twitter and Facebook.