Merlin Thomas is a physician, scientist and program leader in the newly created Department of Diabetes at Monash University in Melbourne, Australia. Merlin is widely recognized as an opinion leader, researcher and medical storyteller, and he specializes in how to live longer…and better. He’s author of several best-selling books including The Longevity List and Fast Living Slow Aging as well as his podcast The Chopping List.
What you'll learn in this episode:
- How caffeine can help improve your life (really!)
- The truth about red wine and longevity
- What sugar is doing to your health
Links and resources mentioned in this episode:
- Purchase his book The Longevity List: Myth Busting The Top Ways to Live a Long and Healthy Life.
- Follow Merlin on Facebook.