Ken Druck, Ph.D., is an award-winning mental health expert specializing in parenting, aging, and resilience training. He's a renowned speaker internationally, often called upon for his work as a facilitator to families and communities after some of the nation's worst tragedies. Dr. Druck's many books, including The Real Rules of Life and The Secrets Men Keep, have been featured on Oprah, The New York Times, NPR, CNN, and in countless other media. His new book, Courageous Aging, is out October 2017.
What you'll learn in this episode:
- How to navigate challenging relations as we age.
- How to leave a legacy of love.
- How to reimagine your best possible future.
Links and resources mentioned in this episode:
- Learn more about Dr. Druck on his website.
- Follow Dr. Druck on his twitter and Facebook.
- Purchase his book Courageous Aging on Amazon.