Rabbi Evan Moffic is a guide to Jewish wisdom for people of all faiths. A graduate of Stanford University, he is the spiritual leader of Congregation Solel on the North Shore of Chicago. His book brings together Jewish wisdom and positive psychology to answer the question: What practices and experiences lead to a life of joy and satisfaction?
What you'll learn in this episode:
- The connection between faith and happiness.
- The roots of happiness in spirituality.
- How spirituality and positivity psychology may diverge.
Links and resources mentioned in this episode:
- Learn more about Rabbi Moffic on his website.
- Follow him on his twitter and Facebook.
- Purchase his book The Happiness Prayer: Ancient Jewish Wisdom for the Best Way to Live Today on Amazon.