It’s beginning to look a lot like Christmas, and for many people, that’s accompanied by a lot of holiday headaches and seasonal stress. Nancy Jane Smith, author of The Happier Approach: Be Kind to Yourself, Feel Happier and Still Accomplish Your Goals, has some helpful (and often humorous) tips on how to survive the holidays with your happiness intact.
Three things you’ll learn from this podcast:
- How to “divide and conquer” the holidays with your significant other
- What you can do before the holidays hit to prepare yourself for a smoother season
- How to stop worrying about pleasing others—and have a pleasant holiday
Links and Resources
- Sign up for Nancy’s free holiday email series, Live Happier Through the Holidays, by clicking here.
- Facebook: @NancyJaneSmith
- Instagram: @nancyjane_livehappier