Dr. Andrea Brandt is a psychotherapist, speaker and author with nearly four decades of experience. Although she is a pioneer in the treatment of anger issues, she recently began going in a new direction to look at how we can age better. Her latest book, Mindful Aging: Embracing Your Life After 50 to Find Fulfillment, Purpose, and Joy,” looks at how we all bring more joy to the way we age—no matter what age we are.
What you'll learn in this episode:
- What it means to age with mindfulness
- How to keep our brains fit as we age
- Key ways to increase happiness as we age
Links and resources mentioned in this episode:
- Purchase her book Mindful Aging: Embracing Your Life After 50 to Find Fulfillment, Purpose, and Joy.
- Check out her website here.
- Follow her on Facebook and Twitter.