Steve Keller, CEO of ivAudio Branding, is one of the world’s leading experts in the field of audio branding. Combining his degree in Psychology with over 25 years of experience in the music industry as a producer, composer, independent label executive, music publisher and manager, he looks at how sounds and music affect us.
What you'll learn in this podcast:
- How your senses affect your perception of things
- What sweet and spicy sound like
- More about the emerging field of neurogastronomy
Links and resources mentioned in this episode:
- Download the music album Sounds Delicious: A Sonic Feast
- Watch Steve's TEDxNashville presentation Harnessing the Power of Sound