Here is our list of favorite things to do, watch, read and share to cultivate your passions, your talents and your drive.
1. Read The Element: How Finding Your Passion Changes Everything by Ken Robinson.
2. Listen to “Go Your Own Way” by Fleetwood Mac.
My mission in life is not merely to survive, but to thrive; and to do so with some passion, some compassion, some humor, and some style.” – Maya Angelou
3. Watch The Aviator.
4. Cross something off your bucket list.
There is no passion to be found playing small—in settling for a life that is less than the one you are capable of living.” – Nelson Mandela
5. Read The Passion Test: The Effortless Path to Discovering Your Life Purpose by Janet Attwood and Chris Attwood.
6. Listen to “Life in a Northern Town” by The Dream Academy.
7. Watch Tucker.
Passion is one great force that unleashes creativity, because if you're passionate about something, then you're more willing to take risks.” – Yo-Yo Ma
8. Read Epiphany: True Stories of Sudden Insight to Inspire, Encourage, and Transform by Elise Ballard.
9. Design your own Valentine’s Day cards; they’re not just for kids.
10. Take up a musical instrument.
11. Read Just Kids by Patti Smith.
12. Listen to “I Hope you Dance” by Lee Ann Womack.
If you love life, don’t waste time, for time is what life is made up of.” – Bruce Lee
13. Read Delivering Happiness: A Path to Profits, Passion, and Purpose by Tony Hsieh.
14. Listen to “Suddenly I See” by KT Tunstall.
15. Treat yourself to the “perfect day” and spend it doing something you’re passionate about.
Flaming enthusiasm, backed up by horse sense and persistence, is the quality that most frequently makes for success.” – Dale Carnegie
16. Read Find Your Passion: 25 Questions You Must Ask Yourself by Henri Junttila.
17. Take a class in tango or flamenco dancing.
18. Watch Rudy.
19. Howl at the moon.
It is your passion that empowers you to be able to do that thing you were created to do.” — T.D. Jakes
20. Watch the movie Whiplash.
21. Sing along to the radio at the top of your lungs.